Some tips from Kidsturncentral.com
- Read and follow instructions
- Always keep water and sand nearby
- NEVER light indoors use only OUTDOORS
- Never try to make your own fireworks
- Never relight fireworks that appear to have gone out
- Only light one at a time
- Never allow small children to go near fireworks
- Store in a cool dry place
- Never lean over top of fireworks to light them
- Sparklers should be immersed in sand once they appear out - they are still very hot and can burn.
I don't want any burnt eyeballs attacking oozey zombie monsters out there!