Saturday, June 2, 2007

Good Early Afternoon

My house is very quiet right now, and I can't think of anything interesting to say.
I have things to do, and I'm not really up for doing them any way.
So, I'm writing all this nonsense, which may be irritating you---in that case, go away.
Then again, if you're really bored, you can just read and stay.

: P

Hope you all have a blessed weekend!

Kids are fishing with my dad, my man's at his friends, so I'm just chillin'!


Michelle said...

I had planned to get in the garden today, but it is POURING out there. Not bad though. It's warm summer rain that makes you want to get a long cool drink and sit on a porch.. if we had a porch. LOL

So instead I'm here at the computer browsing blogs. I don't feel like writing. Too lazy today! :-P

Lady D said...

thats ok...
I like an original writing like this..
I also doing nothing right now...
well I know I must do my work
but im still to lazy to do it

choc mint girl said...

Hi! Nice post. Direct to the point.

Feel free to visit me at

Thanks! Have fun!!

Scary Zombie said...

more zombies plox :P