Tuesday, May 8, 2007

MMMMMMMMMMMMMmm....................Brains...........................

I think therefore I am not.

I am not anything I think about and my thoughts do not seek to define me.

It would be kind of cool to be a zombie. You wouldn’t have to think. You would not, therefore, be defined by these thoughts of self preservation, self actualization, self communication, self indulgence and self control.

You could just be.

Being thoughtless would be amazing. You could just feel, everything. It is extremely hard to feel when your thoughts prevent you from feeling. When something hurts, your thoughts prevent you from feeling it. Don’t feel like that, you may say to yourself, that’s not how you are SUPPOSED to feel.

Who the FREAK says how we are supposed to feel. If I feel absolutely horrible, why can’t I just be absolutely horrible without considering the consequences? If I feel wonderful, why can’t I just be elated and live on cloud 9 without thinking about the retributions.....

Of course, we can’t be zombies. We have to think. Thinking protects us. It helps us. But it would be so much nicer if every now and again we could remove that thought process and just feel.

Feel everything. The pains, the joys, the in between.

No comments: